I think it's pretty cool! very Lara Crofty of course, having fun playing it :)
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Amelia's home is in trouble, and only the mysterious artifact locked within the ruins of Skyne can save it. Explore the lost civilization, overcome its challenges and retrieve the artifact!
- Explore a complex labyrinth of ruins.
- Defeat a horde of ancient robotic foes.
- Collect a variety of Weapon and Equipment upgrades
Skyne was developed by a group of Game Design and Animation students from Bradley University.
- Stephan Cantero-Guadalupe - Lead Designer
- Josh Estill - Lead Programmer
- Kevin Adams - Programming
- Eric Bedwell - Lead Artist
- Hannah Gaska - 2D Art
- Connor Murphy - 3D Modeling
- Doug Meyers - Sound Design/ 3D Modeling
- Patrick Clayton - 3D Modeling
- Matt Vroman - Class Advisor
|Published||146 days ago|
|Tags||3D Platformer, Action-Adventure, Exploration, Fantasy, low-poly, Robots, Short, Singleplayer, Steampunk, Third-Person Shooter|
|Average session||About an hour|